Campers get a bad name in Halo and other video games. I have no idea why, I think it's a legitimate strategy...
You may be a Halo camper if…
- The Incineration Cannon is your favourite weapon because of its above average marshmallow roasting capabilities.
- Your preferred Ordnance Drop consists of a tent, sleeping bag and portable stove.
- You think DMR stands for “Doesn’t Matter, Really”. Because with way you play the game, it doesn't, really.
- The crouch button is always the first button to get worn out on your controller.
- You have more Base and Flag Defense medals than all your friends combined.
- You wish “stationary” was a selectable status on Facebook.
- You think Active Camo should be buffed.
- You’re offended when people call it a legit strategy because it’s more than that. It’s an entire way of life.
- When anybody asks how your last game went, you say, “It was 'in tents'” and then laugh hysterically.
- You read this entire list while you were mid-game, and your position still hasn’t been discovered.
As found at Halo Waypoint